Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Miles' Nautical Nursery

I am SO happy to finally post pictures of our sweet little boy's nursery! Designing this nursery has truly been a labor of love and my husband and I enjoyed every second of creating this space. 

My favorite items are the DIY projects that I made. I love the personal touch that they add to the room.
My favorite non-DIY item would have to be the nautical wheel, since it was what we found while shopping on our baby moon that inspired the nautical theme.
My advice for anyone designing a nursery is to give yourself plenty of time so you can have fun with it and find/make special pieces along the way.

Below I'll try to list where we got the majority of the items but feel free to message me with any questions you have!






















Hobby Lobby: white whale picture frame, fishing boat, blue/rope picture frame, wire and rope basket, lighthouse, pillow case fabric, wave wall art, large oak ruler growth chart.
Anthropologie: blue anchor knobs
Ikea: spice racks converted into book shelves
Home Goods: nautical wheel
Walmart: rocking chair and canvas map
DIY: wooden map covered "M", name blocks, hanging net with starfish, clothes dividers, pillow cases

No comments:

Post a Comment